news | imagestore | ircquotes | trade maker | smilies | forums | people | stats | webmail

New Forums!
4 Jul 06, 10:58 PM,

I've just migrated our forums over to PunBB. It's open source, lightwight, fast and does everything we need. Unfortunately IPB was like Swiss cheese, and was actively being exploited, so it had to go.

Rather than take the safe approach to this sort of thing and do lots and lots of testing, we just went ahead and did it Smile

Most stuff should still work fine, but we will be ironing out bugs over the next week or two. If you notice anything that needs fixing, please tell us by replying to this thread or popping on #ugbox and telling us.
5 Jul 06, 08:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 5 Jul 06, 08:41 AM by Draffa.)

I don't know if it's related or not, but the "recent additions" link on quotes is creating an error: "Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/virtual/ugbox.net/quotes.ugbox.net/htdocs/quotes.php on line 178"

Loggin in from the main page or quotes also returns and error: "Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/virtual/ugbox.net/htdocs/login.php on line 13". Logging in via the forums still works.

rying to submit a quote returns "Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/virtual/ugbox.net/quotes.ugbox.net/htdocs/submit.php on line 4".
I don't have time for this! There's Germans to defeat!
5 Jul 06, 08:45 AM,

- The last post mouseovers on the front page are borked.
- Default theme is set to Oxygen, and the others are still available. See me on IRC and I'll show you how to "fix" that Wink

-Nick
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
5 Jul 06, 10:15 AM,

These eggs are scrambled... I want soft boiled eggs!
No sig here.
5 Jul 06, 12:02 PM,

My pants are tight!

also, the bb code in knowsfords news post before this one isn't working
5 Jul 06, 12:06 PM,

Freaek Wrote:My pants are tight!
Tightass!
Save the whales, Collect the whole set!
5 Jul 06, 12:08 PM,

Freaek Wrote:My pants are tight!

also, the bb code in knowsfords news post before this one isn't working
Yeah, the news posts aren't being parsed for BBCode, yet.
5 Jul 06, 12:10 PM,

Looking good, top work guys Smile
5 Jul 06, 12:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 5 Jul 06, 12:12 PM by Freaek.)

I second crudmuffins emotion, and add a :beer: for D_Web

(also, it's a heck of a lot faster!)
5 Jul 06, 01:14 PM,

Looks good... but I don't have access to all of our "adminny" forums so can someone allow me them Big Grin
5 Jul 06, 09:33 PM,

Baker Wrote:Looks good... but I don't have access to all of our "adminny" forums so can someone allow me them Big Grin
Not until you come on IRC more than once a month.

-Nick
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
6 Jul 06, 02:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 6 Jul 06, 02:37 PM by Falkor.)

Freaek Wrote:(also, it's a heck of a lot faster!)
I agree with that, the front page loads heaps quicker. As well as the forums.

I Might need to edit the theme though, you can't see quoted posts very well.
Save the whales, Collect the whole set!
11 Jul 06, 09:43 PM,

TheWedgie Wrote:
Baker Wrote:Looks good... but I don't have access to all of our "adminny" forums so can someone allow me them Big Grin
Not until you come on IRC more than once a month.

-Nick
Bwahaha Smile