news | imagestore | ircquotes | trade maker | smilies | forums | people | stats | webmail

Missing Images
9 Oct 08, 03:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 9 Oct 08, 03:39 PM by RedDog61.)
Missing Images
a couple of problems here Sad

1: Since I joined (only about a week ago and with the same name as my OCAU account) I havent been able to "log out" of the Ugbox web site, though I could do everything else.

I had tried to log out using the "log out" link on the top right of the page and got an error message telling me to use the "log out" link in the brackets with the "User CP" link, using that link got me to the same error message, I tried it a couple of times but it never worked so I just closed the page instead

Just tried logging out again from the:
(User CP - Log Out) link and got

UGBox Forums
Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.

Logout link top right of the page and got

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/virtual/ugbox.net/htdocs/logout.php on line 12

2: I uploaded 6 pics, 2 the day I joined and 4 yesterday (Wednesday 8th Oct), pretty sure all of them were under 700kb as seen on the hdd, and after upload, they could all be seen in "My Images".

However, when I logged onto OCAU today (Thursday 9th Oct), where the pics should be is an UgBox iStore logo with the message "This Image Doesn't Exist".

I opened the ugBox Imagestore page (I'm still logged in) and went to the My Images page to find that I had no stored images anymore??

Did I do something outside the rules and had my images deleted as a concequence?
10 Oct 08, 08:41 PM,
RE: Missing Images
It's really unlikely any of your images were deleted, we have been having some server problems in the last couple of days so it is probably related to a database corruption issue.

Regarding the log out, the one linked off the pages is broken, something we're been meaning to fix. Why it wasn't logging you out via the forums I am not sure, once again may have been related to the forums database, I had to repair the sessions table as it was corrupted.

We are in the middle of a server move so there may be a few more hiccups over the next little while. If you continue to have problems though, please let us know.
10 Oct 08, 09:00 PM,
RE: Missing Images
Ok there was a slight problem - the main table in the ImageStore's database was corrupt, I've repaired it and it should be OK now.